Distinctly unique membership.
Fairview Mountain offers incredible membership opportunities for those seeking a picturesque golf course that is rated as among the best courses open to the public in Canada by SCOREGolf.
Established in 1925, and expanded under the watchful eye of award-winning designer Les Furber, Fairview Mountain offers a stunning course, while this member-owned facility is equally committed to providing outstanding service.
- Access to our beautiful championship courses.
- A practice facility that includes a first-class short game facility
- Access to PGA of Canada staff for instruction and club fitting
- A member locker room
- Access to the clubhouse that includes stately dining and banquet options
- Access to a private board room
FAIRVIEW OFFERS FOUR LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Regular membership, which entitles the member to all privileges of the Society, including voting rights at Society meetings, option to purchase annual dues or retainer fee, and full use of our practice facilities.
- Intermediate membership
- Student membership
- Junior membership
Located in Canada’s only natural desert, and in the heart of British Columbia wine country, Fairview Mountain has plenty to offer prospective members, including an eight-month playing season, and discounts to neighbouring golf facilities throughout the Okanagan Valley.
We invite you to look over the membership information and ask that you contact us with any questions or concerns you might have. Click the tab in the top right of the page to download a PDF membership information and dues package.
For further information please contact our member services department toll free at 866-534-7264 ext # 107 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.